At 36 weeks, Frederick and I went to the RMNP to shoot my maternity photos… little did we know that dogs are not allowed on trails apparently– we were politely told by the park rangers and the conversation went something like this:
Park Ranger: Oh, that’s a beautiful pup you got there!
PR: Are you guys from here?
PR: oh neat, and you are so excited to take your doggie on the trail and enjoy all the beautiful scenery… gorgeous weather we got today, huh?
F: Oh yes, we are pretty excited about it!
PR: well, you can’t bring dogs on trail!
F: okay… have a good day! (jerk)
(drove down, parked, and went on trail anyway…lol)
So here we were and spent about an hour shooting these! Really, no need to hire a photographer if you have one talented hubby at home! Lucky girl right here!
A little recap for the last few weeks of being pregnant (which was almost torturous to me)
1. I tried everything to start labor haha– eating pineapples, kiwis, spicy foods, taking evening primrose oil, rubbing clary sage/jasmine/lavender oils all over my belly and pressure points, relaxing baths, walking and climbing steps, … nothing worked ha
2. Babe was pushing up on my stomach which made it impossible to enjoy food
3. … and pushing down on my bladder…
4. Sleep was impossible… I felt like I was suffocating the entire night
5. Cleaning the house… aghmmm well hubby did mostly– I just mostly got emotional of how the house seemed always messy– … hormones
6. Bought baby stuff